Nike SWOT Analysis Assignment Help
Oftentimes, students who are offering business courses are told to perform a SWOT analysis on Nike. Can you perform such an assignment? Since you lack the tools and aptitude of such an analysis, you will need a holistic Nike SWOT analysis assignment help.
A Background On Nike
Nike is a sports company that was founded in 1964. The company is currently chaired by its CEO, Mark Parker. It maintains its global headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon in the USA. Nike is a publicly-listed company that has a global workforce of almost 74,000 people.
The current market capitalization of the company is at $232 billion. When it comes to the products and services of the company, Nike is specialized in several of these. It focuses on the production of accessories, leisure footwear, sports equipment, apparel, and athlete wear.
When it comes to its competitors, there many players that are in the same business segment like Nike. These are V.F. Corporation, Lululemon, Under Armour, New Balance, Anta, Puma, and Adidas.
Nike SWOT Analysis Assignment Help: Nike As A Sports Business
Nike, Inc is a multinational corporation that is based in the USA. The company was founded by Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman in 1964. The primary aim of the company is to supply sports men and women with remarkable wearable and products that support them for enhanced sports performance. Nike has been able to achieve this and has seen a resounding success of the brand worldwide.
The SWOT Analysis on Nike
As any good Nike SWOT analysis assignment help would say, the company has a superlative brand when it comes to its SWOT analysis.
Nike SWOT analysis: The strength of the company
When considering the internal strategic factors of Nike, there are several based on Nike SWOT analysis assignment help. They are:
- The strong brand value and awareness of the company all over the world. The current brand value of the company is $42.5 billion.
- The company have a massive customer base that has increased its market capitalization to a total value of $232 billion.
- The company is looking to contribute more to environmental sustainability as part of its corporate social responsibilities (CSR).
- Iconic relationships in terms of brand endorsements with Michael Jordan and Kanye West have resulted in massive sales.
- The ability of the company to maintain its side sports brands like Hurley and Converse had made it enjoy great success.
- Nike reduces its manufacturing costs to the lowest possible level by outsourcing its production to countries like China, Vietnam, Indonesia, and others.
- The company maintains an in-house designing team.
- Nike is known for its superior marketing strategies.
- A great support from the US black community also helps the company.
- The company enjoys a huge market share
Nike SWOT Analysis: The Weaknesses Of The Famous Sports Brand
According to our Nike SWOT analysis assignment help, you can several weaknesses from the company. They are:
- Poor foreign labor conditions has continue to bedevil the company.
- Retailers have a strong command in the company.
- Pending debts seem to be plaguing the country as it is yet to pay back the $9.4 billion it owes as a long-term debt.
- Nike heavily relies on its US market for increased sales despite its global establishment. 39% of its total sales comes from North America.
- Lawsuits involving several employees of the company seems to expose the toxic culture of its work environment.
- Nike does not have a diversified portfolio of investments. The brand relies majorly on sportswear and related products.
- Contradicting strategies have made many people to doubt the commitment of the company to tackle serious issues like climate change.
- Rampant sexual harassment within the company also exposes the toxic nature of its work environment.
Nike SWOT Analysis: The Opportunities
As contained in our Nike SWOT analysis assignment help, Nike can also harness the following opportunities to enhance its business edge. They are:
- Emerging markets such as Brazil, China, and India are gaining more grounds for the company.
- Innovative products like the wearable technology represent a new market for the company to exploit.
- The brand can efficiently integrate its supply chain network by merging and acquiring many of the independent suppliers on its supply chain.
- Splitting up with old retailers like Zappos present a significant opportunity for the company.
- Focusing on online sales represent a major beneficial strategy for the company.
Nike SWOT Analysis: The Threats Faced By The Company
- The company faces a threat of a deluge of fake products bearing its brand and logo insignia.
- Nike faces an increased competition from different other companies and brands.
- The company faces a lot of marketing pressure as brands like Lululemon, Adidas, and Under Armour increase their spending budget.
- Allegations that the company uses kangaroo skins to produce its football shoes cast a dark cloud over the company.
- Possible patent conflict with Adidas over its Flyknit shoe poses a major problem.
Nike SWOT analysis assignment help: Accurate And Satisfactory SWOT Analysis Support From BookMyEssay
When it comes to the Nike SWOT analysis assignment solution, students can expect nothing but the best from BookMyEssay. The company have recruited a team of industry experts armed with the best business practices to provide some of the most profound SWOT analysis for the students. As far as SWOT analysis goes in the company, it uses a wide range of experts and effective tools to carry out these analysis to capture amazing insights from various market sources. The company have a wide range of resources to help students benefit from amazing skills and expertise. This makes it possible for students to benefit from various features like:
In-depth SWOT Analysis: BookMyEssay is one of the best companies to trust for your Nike SWOT analysis assignment help because the company features a team of industry experts that can apply various effective data gathering strategies to capture useful data and insights to present an authentic and genuine Nike SWOT analysis result. Students are assured of getting SWOT analysis results based on industry best practices and current relevant industry trends.
Unique Assignment Solutions: Our Nike SWOT analysis assignment help comes with original and authentic market insights all about Nike. We work based on the most updated and current industry data and insights. BookMyEssay is affiliated to many industry professionals that can make peculiar and unique data available. This is a leverage that no student has.
Affordable Assignment Help: While BookMyEssay boasts of industry-oriented Nike SWOT analysis assignment help solutions, it has made its services affordable to ordinary students. This way, students are sure of accessing world-class assignment solutions without breaking the bank.
Over 3000 writers: BookMyEssay is an online assignment provider that comes as a database where students can access more than 3,000 writers. All writers are qualified and are capable of conducting in-depth research for the most authentic articles.